Your child’s academic success is our priority! We provide a variety of tutoring services and programs for all subject areas for Grades 9-12.
We take a customized approach that takes into account your child’s learning style, skills, and academic goals. We take a look at not just the content of the subject matter your child is learning, but HOW your child is learning… and will implement strategies to maximize your child,s success.
Our 4-Step Process:
- Upon intake, we will assess your child to determine his/her learning needs and goals for improvement.
- Your child will be matched with an appropriate tutor.
- Customized support will be provided.
- Needs will be re-assessed if/when necessary.
Through Toronto eLearning School, your child will be enabled to:
- Build a strong foundation for better grades
- Be prepared for exams
- Feel confident about his/her academic skills
- Build skills that improve learning in all subject areas
- Open doors for the future
Tutoring (Elementary & High School Students)
- Available for ALL subjects Grades 7-12
- Available in one-to-one and small group format
- For students who want to better understand the content of a particular course
- Helpful if a student wants to raise a mark in a class OR if a student is having difficulty understanding material from a particular class
- Assess & target some learning gaps
Maximize Your Success Programs:
- Reading, writing and speaking skills need to be strong in order to maximize marks in all subjects
- These customized classes identify and target gaps (weak areas in marks) in ALL subjects in order to maximize achievement
- Includes a free assessment to identify gap/s in reading, writing, speaking, test and assignment completion as well as how the student is approaching their work and learning
- Geared for students who:
- Want to improve results in all subjects at school
- Understand the content (material) of their courses but want to achieve higher marks
- Are getting less than 100% in their courses and are losing marks for reasons other than understanding course material
- Customized classes to identify and target gaps (weak areas in marks) in mathematics in order to maximize achievement
- Free assessment to identify gap/s in various areas of math, test and assignment completion as well as how the student is approaching their work and learning
- Geared for students who:
- Are having difficulty getting good marks because of areas of math not understood from previous years
- Want to learn new math skills to become stronger students
OSSLT Preparatory Course:
- How to complete each part of the literacy test successfully
- How the test is marked
- Student work is marked during each class
- Each student given suggestions to improve score by 10-20 marks in each class!
Curriculum Courses – Saturday / Sunday
- Gr 9 – 12 math tutoring – learn the course before taking it in school
Consulting Available For:
- Determining possible cause/s of a child’s poor performance in school and creating a plan of action
- Course planning in challenging situations (meeting graduation & post-secondary admission requirements)
- Supporting a student who is having difficulties in multiple classes
- Translation and live online meetings available
- Interactive hands-on workshop takes you through the essay writing process:
- Generating & developing ideas
- Developing strong arguments
- Organizing into proper format
- Citing sources and avoiding plagiarism (MLA style)
- Adding stylistic elements
- Individual assistance and feedback given to improve results
Exam Survival Workshop:
- Overwhelmed by the amount of work at the end of the semester? Our Exam Survival workshop will guide you through the process and will get you through the semester successfully.
- Create an individualized plan:
- Step-by-step approach to meet all your deadlines (Final Projects, tests, presentations, essays, etc.)
- Detailed exam studying schedulee
- Exam studying tips
- Time management strategies
- Organizational strategies